Monthly Rental Hotel Hong Kong
Monthly Rental Hotel Hong Kong – Located in the heart of pulsating Hong Kong Island, Y Hotel Hong Kong welcomes guests to the Sheung Wan district, a fusion of old and new. Hong Kong’s iconic tram, known to locals as the Ding Ding, passes the door of our 96-room hotel.
Completely non-smoking, Y Hotel offers rooms from the classic to the one-bedroom Harbor Suite. Rooms combine Zen-like simplicity with sophisticated contemporary interiors. Earth-toned colors complement the comfortable Slumberland bed, ensuring a good night’s rest. Offering city or harbor views, all rooms are equipped with blackout curtains to help you sleep in the bustling metropolis 24/7. Along with a work desk, each room has everything you need for work or leisure. In addition to the LED TV, enjoy a high-speed Wi-Fi connection.
Monthly Rental Hotel Hong Kong
Whether traveling on business or with the family, Y Hotel has the right room for you. Superior and Deluxe rooms offer a choice of double beds, double beds and twin beds. Our one-bedroom suite offers harbor views and is equipped with a sitting area and wardrobe, perfect for business travelers who are here for short-term business or tourists who want extra space and privacy. We also offer facilities such as meeting rooms, self-service pavilions and panoramic terraces. Whatever your reason for being here, Y Hotel is the right choice for you.
An Expat’s Guide To Hong Kong Luxury Real Estate Rentals
Exclusive offer for Runhotel website readers: When you mention that you are a “Runhotel website reader” to make your first inquiry and when making a reservation. You can enjoy a HK$100 supermarket coupon (only for new guests). Curly, Twin bed Superior Room (161 – 193 sq ft) monthly stay from HK$13,800 (Including service charge). Deluxe Room (182 – 193 sq ft) monthly stay from HK$15,300 (including service charge) . Deluxe Harbor Room (161 – 193 sq ft) monthly stay from HK$16,800 (Including service charge) .
A surcharge of HK$200 net will apply on 31 March – 2 April, 7 – 10 April and 29 April – 1 May 2023 per room per night.
1. How is the deposit calculated? A: A deposit of HK$1,500 will be charged for accommodation in Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Deluxe Harbor Rooms; a deposit of HK$2,000 will be charged for accommodation in the One Bedroom Harbor Suite.
3. How do I pay for the long stay package? Answer: Full payment is required after booking confirmation. The hotel accepts payment by major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and UnionPay) and bank transfers. April 15, 2020 – (Hong Kong) Due to a 99% drop in tourist arrivals, many hotels in the city have started offering monthly promotions. Many 4 to 5 star hotels in Hong Kong only cost between HK$8,000 to HK$17,000 per month stay. Prices usually include unlimited internet, daily disinfection and room cleaning. The ridiculously low prices are ideal for those looking for a short-term contract, as the prices are lower than most apartments for rent in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Staycations: 20 Best Packages In March 2023
1. Prudential Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, monthly rent is only HK$8,500 for a 240 sq ft room, including cleaning. The hotel also has a gym and offers a 50% discount on dining.
2. Citadines Ashley Hong Kong, No.18 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, monthly rent only HK$10,500. Citadines Ashley Hong Kong comes with a spacious studio (193sqf) equipped with a kitchenette, free Wi-Fi and a convenient smartphone with unlimited 3G mobile data, unlimited local calls and IDD to 10 selected countries (Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and the United States). A complimentary minibar upon check-in allows guests to fully relax in the comfort of their home away from home at Citadines Ashley Hong Kong. Guests are also welcome to avail value-added services such as laundry, dry cleaning and car rental, which are available for a nominal fee.
4. Hotel Pravo Hong Kong, 10, Peking Road, TST. The hotel offers 92 luxurious rooms and suites, each decorated to suit the diverse needs of guests with decor modeled after themes such as rock ‘n’ roll black, mysterious purple, pastel and elegant gold. In addition to a spacious living room and fully equipped bathroom, the property also has fitness facilities, high-speed WiFi and 24-hour security. Monthly rent only costs HK$10,000 for a standard room and HK$18,000 for a Deluxe Suite.
5. Regal Kowloon Hotel, 71 Mody Road, TST. Offering discreet luxury and efficient service, the hotel features beautifully designed hotel rooms and suites with amenities to suit the most discerning traveler and stunning views of Victoria Harbor or city views. The total monthly rent is only HK$10,500, including a welcome fruit plate, unlimited internet and room cleaning twice a week. Free laundry up to 7 pounds. Late check out at 15:00. Free gym use and 15% discount on business center facilities.
Hong Kong Island Long Stay Hotel Sheung Wan
6. The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East. The Royal Garden features 450 newly renovated contemporary guest rooms and 54 luxury suites, including the new Sky Harbor Suites series. The HK$240 million (US$33 million) reimaging project marks our continued pursuit of excellence. A month’s room rent costs HK$16,800, including daily soup and free use of the minibar, weekly fruit plate and daily room cleaning. Enjoy a 30% discount on all restaurant and Vanity Salon bills. Breakfast or lunch in room only HK$110. Staying in a hotel comes with a number of perks and luxuries that renting an apartment can’t match. If you are visiting relatives, renovating your home, just moved to Hong Kong, or just taking a long vacation, an extended stay hotel is a great option.
Discounted rates make long-stay hotels a great option for those needing a place to stay in Hong Kong. We offer you just the right amount of flexibility you need, while giving you a base from which to explore Hong Kong.
At Figo, you can enjoy everything from free access to our lounge and gym, our renowned boutique treatment and more. Our attentive staff are always on hand if you need anything, and daily housekeeping means you can spend more time enjoying all things Hong Kong and less time doing housework.
Instead of trying to find an apartment in Hong Kong, enjoying a long-term stay offer at Hotel Figo allows you to enjoy one of the most vibrant and affordable neighborhoods on Hong Kong Island. Located on the edge of the city’s central business district, Sheung Wan lives up to its reputation as a cultural hotspot. The area is full of traditional shops and crafts, photo murals and boutique cafes. Our hotel is also just a short walk from the harbor with stunning views of Kowloon.
Special Offers, Packages And Deals
Have questions or concerns about our long-stay hotels in Hong Kong? Do not hesitate to contact us today. Located in the heart of East Hong Kong, Princeton Residence is near North Point MTR Station and close to Hong Kong and Kowloon districts. Our serviced apartments are furnished with attractive contemporary furniture and accessories. Comfort and warmth radiate from every home.
Princeton Serviced Apartment caters to business and leisure travelers with a comfortable and well-equipped environment, equipped with a variety of hotel-style services and a flexible monthly rental program. It is suitable for short and long term stays.
Princeton Studio 422 sf Our spacious studio is the perfect choice for solo travelers or couples looking for the comfort of a studio apartment to call home.
Princeton Suite 480-560 sf Our 1-bedroom suite is spacious, well-designed and contemporary, featuring a modern yet comfortable bedroom, en-suite bathroom, open-plan living room and fully equipped kitchen for preparing home-cooked meals you. It is ideal for corporate housing as it is designed to allow you to work efficiently through maximum flexibility.
Serviced Apartment Hong Kong Experts
Penthouse 1048 sf Our spacious 2-bedroom residence is perfect for a family or a couple of colleagues on the go, decorated with a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances for entertaining and preparing home-cooked meals, an outdoor roof terrace for you and your guests to relax and unwind, two cozy and comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms; all with modern and contemporary furniture.
Our spacious studios are the perfect choice for solo travelers or couples looking for the comfort of a studio apartment to be your home.
Our 1 bedroom apartments are spacious, well designed and contemporary, with modern yet comfortable bedrooms, en suite bathrooms, open plan living areas and fully equipped kitchens to prepare your home cooked meals. It is ideal for corporate housing as it is designed to allow you to work efficiently through maximum flexibility.
Our spacious 2-bedroom residence is perfect for families or traveling business couples, decorated with modern appliances, two cozy and comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms; all with modern and contemporary furniture.
Your Ultimate Guide To Serviced Apartments In Hong Kong
Facilities and Services Our services and facilities are designed to meet your individual needs, whether on a business trip, holiday or relocation.
Princeton Serviced Apartment is well located in Hong Kong East – North Point. North Point Metro Station is an 8-minute walk away