Monthly Stay Hong Kong
Monthly Stay Hong Kong – Located in the tropical heart of Hong Kong Island, Y Hotel Hong Kong welcomes guests to the Sheung Wan area – a blend of old and new. Hong Kong’s famous tramway, known locally as Ding Ding, passes by the door of our 96-room hotel.
Completely non-smoking, the Y Hotel offers rooms from classics to one-bedroom Harbor Suites. Rooms combine Zen-like simplicity with tasteful, modern decor. Earth tone colors complement Slumberland’s comfortable beds, ensuring a good night’s rest. Offering city or harbor views, all rooms come with blackout curtains to help you sleep away the 24/7 noise of the big city. Besides a desk, each room has everything you need for work or play. In addition to the LED TV, enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
Monthly Stay Hong Kong
Whether you are traveling on business or with family, Y Hotel has the perfect room for you. Superior and Deluxe rooms come with a choice of twin, queen and king beds. Our one-bedroom suite has harbor views and comes with a living room and pantry, perfect for business travelers looking for more space and privacy for short-term assignments or leisure guests. In addition, we offer amenities such as meeting rooms, self-checkout kiosks and a sky terrace. Whatever the reason for your stay, Y Hotel is the right choice for you.
Recommended Extended Stay Hotels In Hong Kong, And Everything You Need To Know!
A special offer for readers of the Runhotel website: if you mention “Runhotel website readers” to make your initial inquiry and at the time of booking. You can enjoy HK$100 supermarket coupon (new guest only). Curtained, two-bed Superior Room (161 – 193 sq ft) monthly occupancy from HK$13,800 (service charge included). Deluxe Room (182 – 193 sq ft) Monthly accommodation from HK$15,300 (service charge included). Deluxe Harbor Room (161 – 193 sq ft) monthly accommodation from HK$16,800 (service charge included).
A surcharge of HK$200 net will be applied per room per night from 31 March – 2 April, 7-10 April and 29 April – 1 May 2023.
1. How is money calculated? Answers: A deposit of HK$1,500 is required for stays in Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Deluxe Harbor Rooms; A deposit of HK$2,000 will be charged for one-bedroom Harbor Suite stays.
3. How to pay the extended stay package? Answers: Full payment is required when the booking is confirmed. The hotel accepts payment by major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and UnionPay) and bank transfers. Whether you’re visiting relatives, renovating your home, recently moved to Hong Kong, or just on a long vacation, extended stay hotels are a great option.
Best Hotels In Hong Kong, Hong Kong Sar, China
Discounted rates make extended stay hotels a good choice for those who need a place to stay in Hong Kong. We give you the amount of flexibility you need while giving you a base to explore Hong Kong.
At Figo, you can enjoy everything from complimentary access to our lounge and gym, to our popular boutique guests and more. Our attentive staff are always ready to help if you need anything, and the daily housekeeping service means you can spend more time enjoying what Hong Kong has to offer and less time running errands. .
Instead of trying to find accommodation in Hong Kong, taking advantage of Figo’s long-term hotel deals allows you to experience the most vibrant and accessible areas of Hong Kong Island. Located on the edge of the city’s central business district, Sheung Wan has earned its reputation as a cultural hub. The area is full of traditional and commercial shops, mural paintings, and boutique restaurants. Our hotel is also a short distance from the harbor, where spectacular views of the Kowloon side can be seen.
Have questions or inquiries about our extended stay hotel in Hong Kong? Contact us today. 15 April 2020 – (Hong Kong) Due to a 99% drop in incoming tourists, many hotels in the city have started monthly promotions. Most of the 4 to 5 star hotels in Hong Kong only cost HK$8,000 to HK$17,000 per month for accommodation. The price usually includes unlimited internet, daily disinfection service and room cleaning service. The ridiculously low prices are perfect for those looking for short-term contracts as the prices are lower than most Hong Kong apartment rentals.
Visa Policy Of Hong Kong
1. Prudential Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, monthly rent only HK$8,500 for a 240 square meter room including cleaning service. The hotel also has gym facilities and a 50% discount at the restaurant.
2. Citadines Ashley Hong Kong, No.18 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, monthly rent is only HK$10,500. Citadines Ashley Hong Kong offers spacious studio apartments (193sqf) with kitchenette, free Wi-Fi and handy smartphone with unlimited 3G mobile data, unlimited local calls and access to 10 top countries (Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia). Equipped with IDDs. , Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, and the US). A complimentary minibar at check-in allows guests to fully relax in a home away from home here at Citadines Ashley Hong Kong. Guests are also welcome to take advantage of value-added services such as laundry, dry cleaning and car rental services available for a small fee.
4. Hotel Provo Hong Kong, 10, Peking Road, TST. The hotel has 92 deluxe rooms and suites, each decorated to suit the different needs of guests, matching themes such as dark rock and roll, mysterious purple, pastel and high-end gold. In addition to spacious living areas and well-equipped bathrooms, the property also has fitness facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. The monthly rent is just HK$10,000 for a standard room and HK$18,000 for a deluxe suite.
5. Regal Colon Hotel, 71 Moody Road, TST. Hotel Smart offers comfortable and efficient service and includes well-designed guest rooms and suites with amenities that cater to the discerning traveler, as well as stunning views of Victoria Harbor or the city. The monthly rent is only HK$10,500 which includes a welcome fruit salad, unlimited internet and room cleaning twice a week. Free laundry service up to 7 kg. Late check out time is 3pm. Free gym use and 15% discount on services in the business center.
Event: Hong Kong Pride Parade Hosts 2021 ‘rainbow Market’ In Nov
6. Royal Garden, 69 Moody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East. Royal Garden has 450 newly renovated guest rooms and 54 luxury suites, including the new Sky Harbor Suites series. The HK$240 million (US$33 million) reimagining project demonstrates our continued pursuit of success. Monthly room rent costs HK$16,800 including daily soup and complimentary use of minibar, weekly fruit platter and daily housekeeping service. Enjoy 30% off all dining and vanity salon bills. Breakfast or lunch in the room costs only HK$110.
The first sale of MUJI merchandise with discounts of up to 80% starts today until February 27 at Times Square Market.